We pride ourselves on being highly customer focused and dedicated to your success. Listed below are processes we maintain to insure our support is meeting your specific needs.
1. Pre On-Boarding Data: In advance of scheduling your on-boarding session you are asked to submit key data points that will allow us to create various lists within the ENGAGE platform under your login credentials. Receipt of this information will allow us to prepare for the on-boarding session and be our trigger to schedule the meeting. Click here to access the form.
2. On-Boarding Meeting: To ensure you are achieving maximum benefit as an ENGAGE partner, the on-boarding meeting is a critical action step toward long term success. Our Customer Success team will engage you to schedule an initial on-boarding and platform set up meeting. This hour-long meeting will focus on providing deep insights into the use of ENGAGE.
3. Status Calls: During the first 4 weeks of our partnership, we will hold a scheduled weekly status call. We ask that a primary point of contact be identified to assist in the scheduling and coordination of the weekly calls. After the initial weekly call cadence, a defined monthly status call will be scheduled.
Monthly Newsletter and Webinar:
As part of the ongoing communication and education you will receive a monthly newsletter and have a standing invitation to the monthly webinar. We use these as channels to communicate new features and provide tips on best practices for obtaining the most from ENGAGE.
To contact support:
- Use the Help Widget at the bottom right of your screen to search the Help Center then open a ticket
- Email email@example.com
- Call 1-855-435-6566 then press 2 for support